Charity: Kidney Research UK
|Area of Operation:||Nationwide|
|Charity no:||252892 / SC039245|
|Pledge level:||£2100 including £50 registration fee*|
Kidney disease is a silent killer. There is no cure. There are three million people in the UK with it right now and the number of people with kidney failure continues to rise.
We are the UK’s leading kidney research charity and we believe that everybody has a right to a life free of kidney disease. We are pioneers in our field. For decades our developments in treatments, better information for our patients and raising vital public awareness have been saving lives. Today, our work is more essential than ever. And that’s why we need you.
As part of #TEAMKIDNEY, you’ll receive:
- A Kidney Research UK running vest
- A suite of fundraising materials to help you hit your target
- Support from our dedicated team every step of the way
- A post-event party minutes away from the finish line with hot food and a free massage.
If you run one marathon in your lifetime, make it London. And do it for Kidney Research UK.
* VAT is payable on the registration fee. See the Pledge form for details