|Area of Operation:||Nationwide|
|Pledge level:||£1450 including £50 registration fee*|
SeeAbility, formerly The Royal School for the Blind, is a growing charity supporting people with multiple disabilities including visual impairment, learning, physical and mental health disabilities, acquired brain injuries and life-limiting conditions.
Our advisory services reach thousands of individuals by working nationally to transform eye care for people with learning disabilities. My Eye Care Hub, SeeAbility's web-based information gateway, provides free information and resources to people with learning disabilities, their family carers, eye care professionals and health and social care staff. Explore this great resource at www.seeability.org/eyecare_hub.
Why run with SeeAbility?
We are a small charity where not only will every penny you raise make a difference, but you will also benefit from a personal support package including:
- A guaranteed place in the race
- A Fundraising Pack with advice on how to raise lots of money
- Guidance on setting up an online sponsorship page
- A personalised SeeAbility running vest
- Monthly updates with useful training tips to help you prepare for the day
- A Post-Marathon recovery reception, where you'll be able to meet up with family and friends and have a professional sports massage
So why not sign up now to join our 2014 SeeAbility Marathon team?
SeeAbility enriches the lives of people with sight loss and multiple disabilities
"I would like to say thanks for your support. My girlfriend is running for another charity and she has received nowhere near the level of communication and support I have received from SeeAbility. Thank you - it really has made a difference." SeeAbility Runner, Virgin London Marathon
* VAT is payable on the registration fee. See the Pledge form for details